Matthew Smith

06-04-2019, 13:18

Thanks for the fast delivery. However I'm very disappointed with the deacaff a Modo Mio compatible capsules. They're very weak and not a patch on the genuine Lavazza capsules. They are certainly not 8/10 on the strength scale - more like 3/10. They don't taste particularly good either. Overall a big disappointment.

Tony Escritt

02-04-2019, 15:40

I would like to thank you for your extremely fast response to my order even faster delivery, less than 12 hours after placing order it arrived via Royal Mail. Thanks again.

Margaret Dalton

01-11-2018, 10:32

Great coffee. Great service. Working my way through the various selections - loved them all!

Helen

25-08-2018, 17:22

I was recommended by a friend who regularly orders coffee from you!! I must say there’s a great selection of coffee pods for the senseo machine and even tasty organic coffee too!!! Very pleased with the service never waiting too long!!

John Wendt

10-04-2018, 13:06

Ordered my Dolce Gusto pods and decided to try the tea selection and Barley tea. They are excellent tasting.
The ordering process tracking and delivery were a breeze and quick delivery 48 hrs and brewing.

Well recommended

John

mike bennett

10-04-2018, 12:15

As a returning customer of over a years standing I have to say that the last batch of Lavazza compatible pods were a very bad fit for the machine . They appeared to be inflated , with the foil seal puffed up and the pod requiring considerable force to insert, meaning that it then dropped through the Modo Mio machine into the catch tray for the used pods or misaligned and was spoiled when the closing lever was was operate! Very poor indeed . I am sorry to say that the coffee quality was also way below the standard of previous batches being generally bitter and inconsistent in flavour.

Steve Miranda

04-04-2018, 13:30

Really good service as always from this supplier.
I’ve been ordering from the coffee pod roastery for a couple of years now, and the order has always arrived very quickly and well packaged.
The generic senseo pods I’ve ordered (Columbia Supremo) have always been of a high quality, well sealed and very reasonably priced especially when compared to the official Senseo pods supplied by the manufacturer. Also in my opinion they have a better taste than the Senseo equivalent, so ticks all the boxes!
I will certainly continue to order from this company in the future.

We Welcome Your Feedback